It has been a very strange week. A strange year, so far!
A lot of the plans I've had for the shop and the blog and well, my life, have gone a bit haywire.
I am feeling very inspired lately.
*My family, extended and otherwise, but especially my boys. They crack me up with the things they come up with and their busy brains challenge me to challenge *them*.
*I Owe You a Love Song by Shiny Toy Guns. I love the imagery from the lyrics and the chord changes.
*The Wells Fargo Bank in Owatonna, MN. This is not my video and I have not been yet. But I love the architecture and the colors and design. I am thinking of taking the boys down for a road trip this year. It's educational!
*Edgar Allen Poe's 200th Birthday. He gets a postage stamp too. The time period he lived in, and how his writing has impacted what we read now among other things.
*Ice Palaces.
4 comments:
I went to the Edgar Allen Poe Museum in Virginia last June. If you get the chance to go you need to skip it. While I do enjoy reading his works he was a very poor man during his life and he had very few possessions so therefore the museum had very little to show. I would have loved to have had a tshirt but I could not make myself spend for it what they were asking. Perhaps I should check out ebay?
Awesome, I had no idea that Owatonna had such a cool building. I will have to get there sometime.
That is a beautiful building. We're always so focused on the beauty elsewhere we sometimes forget to look close to home.
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment