I have been trying to get some photos of the sun rises we have been having. Beautiful shots of bright pink light soften the harsh industrial feel of the St Paul skyline. We've had a number of mornings like that. I have yet to get a good photo though. Timing is of the essence and by the time I find a good spot, the sun rise pink is gone.
I did get this one though, last week, when it was -20 out. The cold thickens the smoke, making it look tangible. The Capitol looms, in a haze, unsure of whether it should open or go to Florida.
It nearly hit 32 today though. That's about when people start wearing shorts and sandals. I've been down to one outer layer the past two days as well! It's a relief!
4 comments:
I love the photo and the foggy blues and pinks! It looks like an impressionist painting.
Nice job on the photo! Keep working at the sunrise photos...you'll get there!
My hat is off to you. One it is so cold and two it is so early. You are a dedicated photographer.
Grace:). It was warm in the car and the kids go to school *really* early.
Post a Comment