The Museum is located in the the Wells Fargo Center, one of the more striking buildings in the Minneapolis skyline. It has a fabulous Art Deco style that goes throughout the building as well.
The photos are from some of the displays.
Gorgeous early photos from the Owatonna, MN bank. This may have to be an excursion one day. I just found some current photos of it online.
Early check fraud!
I love the old style to these banking machines.
4 comments:
How interesting, I would never have guessed Wells Fargo would have it's own museum! Whenever I hear "Wells Fargo" I think of the song from, I think the Music Man? That goes, "Oh the Wells Fargo Wagon is a comin' down the street..."
Interesting indeed. I love checking out all types of museums. Always a learning opportunity:)
Carole, lots of the banks have museums. I had no idea until I was researching it today. It's weird, too, the way it's set up. The skyways are North and South, tellers are East and West (of what's actually *in* the skyway) and then the displays are scattered all over. It used to be Norwest bank which bought out Wells Fargo but retained the WF name.
I love those old machines, too. Have always been fascinated by that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment