St Mary's Catholic Church in St Paul was partly founded by Most Distant Cousin Philip McQuillan (F Scott Fitzgerald's grandfather). This church can be seen from I-35 E. In fact, I-35 couldn't possibly be any closer to the church. I'm starting to understand why the highways are so wonky downtown! One photo shows the glow of the church at night and the other shows it with the St Paul skyline. The red glow just to the right of the church is a giant numeral '1' that flashes. I'm not sure what building that is...I'm still more familiar with Minneapolis than I am with St Paul. One year in Minneapolis, 9 in St Paul. Yep, makes sense:P.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
St Mary's Church. At Night. In the Snow.
St Mary's Catholic Church in St Paul was partly founded by Most Distant Cousin Philip McQuillan (F Scott Fitzgerald's grandfather). This church can be seen from I-35 E. In fact, I-35 couldn't possibly be any closer to the church. I'm starting to understand why the highways are so wonky downtown! One photo shows the glow of the church at night and the other shows it with the St Paul skyline. The red glow just to the right of the church is a giant numeral '1' that flashes. I'm not sure what building that is...I'm still more familiar with Minneapolis than I am with St Paul. One year in Minneapolis, 9 in St Paul. Yep, makes sense:P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice pictures. Did you take them?
Why yes, yes I did. At midnight. LOL.
So pretty! I can't wait for our annual light hunt. I love looking at Christmas lights.
Post a Comment