Friday, November 28, 2008

Excursion Playlist!

My shop is filled with items that I find. And to find them, I must drive. To drive, I must listen to awesome music. Since I am unexpectedly home this weekend , I thought I would share my current playlist of songs that keep me going.

The songs will be linked to youtube. Videos are fun!
1.The Academy Is...'We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands'. Catchy chorus, and the video is hilarious. I so totally hate when my mirror image escapes and does bad things. So. Annoying.

2.Metro Station 'Shake It'. Tall skinny dude is Miley Cyrus' brother. Can't go wrong watching people do a dance off.

3.Paramore 'That's What You Get' I love the tree on the wall behind the drummer.

***I've gotten totally distracted by New Found Glory doing cover songs. Which are not on my playlist. But are entertaining, nonetheless. And a tad disturbing...***

4.Cobra Starship 'Guilty Pleasure'...'You spent the entire video budget on a Delorean!' 'Nough said...

We just added a Christmas cd yesterday and so I've added two more songs to my oft repeated ones.

5.Guster 'Donde Esta Santa Claus?' Heh.

6.Switchfoot 'Evergreen' One of my all time favorite songs...'Head on the ground, I'm lost and I'm found...'

I leave you with this little gem: How to Talk like a Corgi, in honor of my corgi mix perfecting #2, The Floor Whine, this week.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, thanks for some new music. I have never heard of ANY of these? Where have I been hanging out? (Nowhere, I think.) :)

Pam said...

Wendy, I feel a little old listening to some of this music! My husband is a music addict. We met because of music. He owns a small music label. He makes mixed cds for the car, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Your choice in music is a bit scary. I am more of a country music fan myself and that skinny kid doesn't look like Miley Cyrus at all.