Sunday, November 30, 2008

Silver Bells, Silver Bells...It's Christmas Time in the City.





Big fat flakes fell last night and I couldn't resist drawing out my late night run for Coke (for sick bellies:() and getting some photos. These were both taken around Rice Park in St Paul. I finally feel festive...

9 comments:

Grace2882 said...

Oh wow. These are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty! I like how the pics look - really captures the feeling of a late, slushy night...

Pam said...

I took them through the windshield...I wasn't sure if I could park anywhere! Thanks!!!

Wendy said...

Aw, I love these, so festive! We had tornadoes here early in the year and our city lost most of its lights and decorations. We're scrambling around this year trying to buy new ones and having a very late impromptu small festival around our court square to light the new ones that will arrive (soon, I hope)! We used to be on our state's "Trail of Lights", but not anymore!

Eli. J Jewelry said...

so beautiful! Much nicer than the ugly light up we have in Singapore now... well, previous years were better!

wholarmor said...

Pretty! I LOVE Christmas lights! I'll drive my kids all over the place to find some nice displays!

... said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Christmas lights!

steppie said...

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas...

xoxo.

Wingnut said...

ooooh!! That's really cool!