This was one of our best Halloweens since we've had kids! No oozing infections, no pox, no ER visits! Yay! Q did have a slight reaction to something at lunch today, but nothing a little Benadryl couldn't fix.
It was warm and beautiful!
My sister and brother in law came over and trick or treated with us for while. We met up with our neighbor early on and walked with her and her little witch for most of the neighborhood. After we were done, we went for our annual trip to my friend's house where both of her daughters and their wee ones were also hanging out. Very fun.
My eldest was Sonic the Hedgehog (thrift store sweatshirt and track pants, ebay mask...I was going to do blue dye in his hair and spike it!) and my youngest was a Storm Trooper (Target costume I got for 90% off last year). Spencer was completely left out. Couldn't play with kids, couldn't bark, couldn't trick or treat, and can't eat chocolate. He wants your pity!!!!
4 comments:
Oh I love the costumes. Too cute. Poor Spencer. Where is his costume?
Oh, poor, poor Spencer ... so neglected!
Little faker, eh?
:D
Great costumes!
And your adorable little pup is welcome to come play football with the big pups anytime =D
Happy Dia des Los Muertos!
Great costumes! I was admiring a Storm Trooper I saw in the mall yesterday- just like yours!
Post a Comment