Ready for my closeup. This sweet baby is 7 feet tall. He/she lives at the Como Zoo, in St Paul. This was taken indoors with the 'candlelight' setting which I'm finding is the best indoor setting.
Below is my 8 year old's school performance of a Charlotte's Web song. He is in the front row, all the way on the right. He gets *really* into it about halfway through, lol. I think we've found a new career! :)
This is one of my 5 year old's performances. He is in the middle row, in a black shirt with colored stripes. He didn't break dance, YAY! LOL.
2 comments:
Too cute! I was afraid my youngest son was going to do something embarrassing at his first school concert, but thankfully he behaved. He thinks he's going to be on American Idol someday.
How adorable! That giraffe face is too cute as well! I wish we had a good zoo around here!
Post a Comment