Monday, October 6, 2008

Take a vial of sadness for excruciating devotion.

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. We got the news this afternoon that my husband's grandfather has only about 24 hours. He's been ill for a few years but has been doing wonderfully. We had a really fun 4th with him this year. Even though it's not a surprise, it still kind of is.


Kris (wholarmor) tagged me a few posts ago and I have not forgotten!! I will try to do that later today.

I got a ton of really fun fabrics and vintage clothes today, including vintage plus size. I made a friend in one store too and she gave me ebay tips and I gave her some etsy tips. Looking forward to seeing her again next Monday:).

And I *think* I've got everything set for the Carmen Sandiego costume, just gotta get it set up and photographed so that should be up tomorrow too. And I have enough bits and pieces for probably 3 more whole costumes!

Good night.

No comments: