Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yay just bought a new banner for the shop!

I'm so excited!
Scotia Designs It's antique maps and I think it's perfect for me. I've been wanting one for awhile, and I have no idea how to make one myself. I love maps, I love paper, I love old things *happy sigh of contentment*.
This seller has another store for hilarious handmade cards: ScotiaMade.

My goal for next Friday is to have 100 items for sale in my shop! I was aiming for this weekend but with grandpa not doing well, thought I'd budget for the unexpected in life. But it'd be nice to get it in this Friday for sure!

I'm working on some small grapevine wreaths and an Archaeologist's Satchel. I was very good while working and did not touch the tip of the hot glue gun but still burned myself:P. At least I know how hot it is now!

I added an Envelope of Ephemera and a Jar of Vintage Buttons today.

And I plan on making chili for dinner. Mmmm chili....

P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your new shop!!

glitzen said...

Your shop sounds cool. I love to see new things...will check it out!