Thursday, October 2, 2008

Perfect Fall Walk

Spencer Tracy and I finally made it around the whole lake again! I got hit with bronchitis and an ear infection in the spring and it really made it hard to go any length of long walk.

Photos!


The Crescent Moon Tree...

A bridge.

Spencer spots a chihauhau and thinks 'Do I eat it or herd it???'
He was soooooooo filthy after this walk, he went straight in the tub when we got home!

Summer is over!!! Just the birds on the beach now.
Gorgeous sections of purple and yellow flowers. They are doing some shore revitalization projects and this is the first year that it looks 'real'.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful pictures. You're lucky to live in such lovely surroundings. Oh- the purple flowers are Asters and the yellow ones appear to be Golden Rod with some black-eyed Susans down low.

I also loved the beach picture. The empty chair etc. give the photo such a 'feeling'- it conveys a lot more than just the image. Very cool.

Tricia said...

Gorgeous flowers! Spencer is so cute :-)