Well, Miss Princess Lassertron tagged her readers, so I am going to answer the questions here!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.
1.I can go somewhere many times, know where it is, get there many times without incident...and manage to get lost! Though the construction work may have been a factor!
2.Every summer, I get a new obsession to study. One year, I read all of Maeve Binchy's books. Another year, it was King Arthur. Bubonic Plague. The Romanovs and Russian History. Genealogy. Comic books. 2012. F Scott Fitzgerald (though Hemingway set that off). I also will revisit them if I find something else interesting to read about them.
3. I hate feet, especially mine.
4.I love playing the Sims games on PS2. Especially Sims Castaway. I like fishing on it:).
5.I love buying books, especially used cheap ones. But I don't like to have too many, so when I buy some, I have to get rid of some. I am buying some now with the express purpose of putting them up on my etsy site for other collage/paper artists or old book collectors.
6. I'm going to steal Princess' last one and say I hate hate hate the phone.
I'm going to tag Grace and anyone else who reads this. Leave me a comment if you do it!
3 comments:
I accept the tag. This sounds like fun.
Grace2882
I'm not fond of the phone either. I'd much rather shoot off an email.
Re: What is kimchi (I guess this is as good a place to post as any)... It's spicy pickled vegetables, usually cabbage but could also be daikon radish or some other vegetable. Cucumber kimchi is fabulous. It's usually fermented for a while, but sometimes eaten fresh. Everyone makes it a little differently and the taste changes over time, so you never know exactly what you're going to get.
Post a Comment