Thursday, August 21, 2008

Still 10 Days Until the Convention!

Blogspot must be on Pacific time, by the way!

Anyway, today is TREE DAY in downtown St Paul! We drove past Rice Park (which supposedly has a statue of Fitzgerald) and it was completely surrounded by tree trucks and workers. Such a cool photo shot.


And my battery was totally dead.

*sigh* LOL!

I'm juicing it up now, hopefully they'll still be there in a bit.

1 comment:

. said...

He there I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. You asked if I do custom orders on the jewelry I create. I sure do. Actually this is where the bulk of my business comes in. I have a little store on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=16909 and you can contact me from there or through my blog. I would be happy to work with you in creating a piece that you envision.