Due to a mind blowing migraine yesterday, I did not make it back out to take photos of the tree people:(.
But I did wake up obnoxiously early and took the opportunity to get some night shots of St Paul. AND I found the F Scott Fitzgerald statue! YAY!
I also found the St Paul Public Library which is the next block down:). They have a whole corner of his first printings of his books. Can't wait to spend a day there sometime this fall.
I also found out why I failed to find him before: the last sign for Rice Park is hidden by foliage, so I never turned the correct direction!
For the record, I'm undecided and back and forth on a daily basis. I'm just excited for all the excitement in town!
I really hope that Convention goers will be able to see some of our city while they are here. If they are at this building, they can get some yummy local lunch (Babani's or Cosetta's maybe?) and go and have a seat next to the bronze statue of Marcy (from Peanuts) reading on a bench in Rice Park!
Now a lovely shot of the Cathedral...
P
1 comment:
I love the photo of the Cathedral.
Cece
Post a Comment