Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gorilla in the Sun, a True Sign of Spring!

It warmed up out here, so the boys and I went to the Como Zoo in Roseville last weekend. I think this guy had the right idea: find the sunniest spot and take a nap! The second photo is just to show how much snow was still on the ground. I had the boys in their winter coats and sneakers, but I should have had them in their boots and short sleeves. All those puddles + boys = an irresistible combo!



3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

You have about as much snow as we have over here in ND! I totally agree with the sunny spot and a nap...could be I'm finally getting warm.

Alicia
boylerpf

Grace2882 said...

Your family always goes to such interesting places. You are giving the boys a very interesting childhood.

Unknown said...

Somehow gorillas and snow are an unexpected combination! That's kinda weird! But he did look happy. :-)