Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Big Hill



I feel like I'm running out of things to blog about for the moment, so here's a photo of the kids on the Big Hill a few weeks ago. They *love* to go sledding. My husband took this photo since I was busy trying to walk the dog/not kill myself on the ice. I think they had much more fun!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am wanting snow so badly. Looks like some winter weather is heading our way (Oklahoma) this week but I fear it may be more ice than snow. Here's hoping. I'm enjoying your blog.

Kelie
(from twopeas)

Francine said...

Oh cool!

We ahve lots of ice here (Holland) but hardly ever snow... I'd love some snow.

Anonymous said...

They sure do look like they are having fun. I do not envy you the snow though. It is very pretty and children love it but I am getting too old for the cold. At my age if I break a hip I may never recover. lol

Cynthia said...

That does look fun. I wish my dh wasn't so against taking the kids out to do this- he's always worried about them getting hurt and I'm always pushing for more freedom. Sigh.

Glad your kids get to enjoy the best thing about winter.

janett said...

Ohh I love your hill, how fun!

Wendy said...

Aw, how fun! The rare times we have gotten snow (twice since my 5 year old has been old enough to play in the snow) we've been really ill-prepared for it. You can't buy sleds here, so we use tubes if you can find them at the spur of the moment. We couldn't so we use a trash can lid with no handle. :) And I can't get them to keep a hat or hood on!

So, you got it goin' on, girl! :)

Little Lovables said...

Wow, this looks so fun!!

Jen Allyson said...

I am so glad that I am in sunny california right now. The snow is beautiful though!

Crafty Niche said...

Looks like so much fun your kids are having! No snow where I am..

My Inspired Reality said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun:)

The Milkshake said...

Looks like they had lots of fun! :D

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I used to sled with DD when she was little, but now she's big enough to sled on her own. Kinda wishing I could go sledding after seeing your pic! :-)

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, although they seem to be going down backwards!!!

donna said...

That looks so fun, I'd probably be scared but do it anyway! lol

William Hessian said...

sledding!

love it.

did you see our sledding art pictures? http://www.williamhessian.com/shows/eleven.html