Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vintage Love: The Vintage Village at Ning

I just wanted to share about this wonderful online community I'm a part of: The Vintage Village. While many of us who are members *ARE* sellers, not everyone is and it's a great place to show your collections and discuss. It's also public so you don't even need to be a member of ning or the vintage village to see everything.

The photo is of The Commodore Hotel at night. This is where F Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda lived when Scottie was born in 1921. It does say 'The Commodore' but I still need to figure out how to take good night photos, apparently.

Two more of my favorite songs for my excursions:
Fall Out Boy 'Thanks for the Memories' Wacky disturbing monkeys! My favorite part of this song, outside of the opening strings, is a part when the drums are mainly featured in the middle. Love it.

Good Charlotte 'The River'
Haunting song with Prodigal Son theme.

I got some photos the other day at the Wabasha Caves, just need to get them uploaded. That should be a fun post.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

The Vintage Village sounds like a very cool thing. Can you take some inside shots of it sometime or is that against policy? I wish we had something like that around here but the closest thing we have is a craft bizzare.

Wendy said...

I think your picture is great. You are being too hard on yourself!