Rather unexpectedly, I may have a place to sell the things I sell on etsy in a real brick and mortar. It's a new place and I need details, BUT...Not having to ship items? Not having to store everything? Plus the possibility of teaching again? Why yes, yes I am quite open to the idea!
Things happened very quickly. But since I do not have enough art/craft items made yet for me to sign up for a craft fair, this may be a very good way of getting a feel for something outside of etsy. I am excited.
(These are stairs from FSF's uncle's neighborhood.)
5 comments:
yea! I hope this works out well for you. I know the Beehive stuff happened incredibly quickly for me, and now I am just waiting to see if anything will sell, but it is really nice to step away from Etsy for at least a little bit and get stuff out where folks can actually look at what you have first hand! Best wishes!
That would be great! :) Hope it works out well!
Good luck! This will be so exciting for you. Keep us posted on how it works out!
This sounds wonderful. I would love to do something similar just for fun. Will you have to sign a contract?
Post a Comment