*In my best Dr Evil voice, with my pinky finger to my mouth.*
Actually, it's 977 Scrabble tiles.
When I first started my shop, one of the things I found on was a big bag of pseudo Scrabble tiles...I told my friend about it, who has a cousin who needs many, many tiles for a huge project. This was my second batch I sold to them.
Now. What to do with all the boards???
3 comments:
I say scrapbook on the left over boards. You can use them as you would chipboard or use them as book covers. :)
Oooh, scrabble tiles. I saw that picture and just feel like rolling around in the pile saying, "aaah..."
That's a great idea Elizabeth had for the book covers.
I wouldn't have told anyone I had 977 tiles and I would just keep them for myself! :-P I don't know what I would do with all those tiles, but for some reason it seems like it would be a fun thing to have!
Post a Comment