I am so excited! This weekend is the Minneapolis Art Hunt. Hessian, a local, has gone to different cities and put on different art hunts for families. He paints itty bitty little paintings, then hides them in city parks. He gives clues and you keep the painting you find, plus a prize!
So find one of his paintings (I think I'm the octopus with the horseshoe, if I understand correctly!) and win a $25 gift certificate to my main etsy shop, shipping and handling included. I'm so excited!
It's such a great combination of things I love: art, nature, parks, city history, hunts, treasures, community, family, the number 35, octopis...
I hope to be able to meet up with him on Sunday afternoon when he takes a break to do art in the park...We are hoping to spend some time with Grandpa soon, who has recovered some but is still not doing great. Plans are a little iffy! But if you are in Minneapolis, check this out.
Here is the webpage for the art hunt: Minneapolis Art Hunt.
Here is his blog: Bearded Bunny Blog
His etsy shop: william hessian
4 comments:
BTW I tagged you on my blog...sorry, I know it's a bummer!
The art hunt sounds so fun !!! I love that ! Oh, and I wish you could keep the shelter pup, darn.
Omgoodness, that art hunt sounds unbelievably FUN! I am such an art nut, I teach art appreciation every year in my homeschool. We have movies about all the life stories of the masters, etc. I got hooked on art in college, and I collect Alaskan art too.
Your pup Indy is adorable. Just do it. hee hee.
Hope the art hunt was as fun as it sounded, what a cool idea!
Post a Comment