
About 2 weeks ago, the Golden Valley, MN ASPCA started bringing up displaced shelter dogs from Hurricane Ike. By the time they bring them all up here, about 140 will have another chance at a good home.
I am in love with this girl up there!! She's so cute. Her name is Indy! I think it's kind of cool because Indy was named after a dog and in the new movie (comes out today on DVD!!!), he tells the Russians 'I like Ike!'. This is how my brain works. She would be The One, if I could rescue a dog.
I have no fence though and that's just asking for major trouble with a beagle/lab mix. Look at those *eyes*. *sigh*. Maybe I can go out and play with her someday though.
Ok I love all the dogs at the shelter:).
If we ever get another dog, we need one that likes to be herded....
Post Script...one of my favorite tv shows is the series on Animal Planet with Animal Cops (there are a bunch, different names). I recently found out that the one they are working on now is about the St Paul K-9 cops! They're located not too far from me, so it will be cool to watch. :)
1 comment:
Thank you for your kind words at my blog! :)
Hope to see you around soon!
Post a Comment