


Ugh. Not good with the violent protesters.
These are not my photos, these are from the Star Tribune!
I nearly detoured downtown after an errand today, so glad I didn't! I am praying for our police, the mothers, the fathers, the daughters, the sons, the brothers, and the sisters that are all down there.
This seems so pointless to me. *sigh*
In other news, I am so grateful to our country for mobilizing the citizens of New Orleans! I hope that the levees hold, that all those that rebuilt and live there now will be able to go home soon.
In other other news, found some good finds the last few days for the etsy shop. Once we get going with school starting, I will photograph things and upload them.
1 comment:
Lucky you, I wish I could have attended the RNC. Exciting!
Great pics from the fair. I love fairs, so much to see and do.
Post a Comment