Noah and the Whale's 'Five Years Time'
I love this song. It's got a ukelele, it's cute and quirky and happy, and makes me want to watch 'The Royal Tannebaums'.
We have also been discussing where we want to be in our lives in 5 years. I've never really done this, because I'm fairly spontaneous and hate planning things. But goals and vision certainly do need to have things done to get to them. I still want to go back to school within that time, work in an educational/creative way.
What about you???
4 comments:
Are you hitting the Mid-Mom Crisis? I posted about it awhile back as I've been doing the 'what's next' thing myself.
In 5 years I am hoping to be working consistently doing my design work or working part time for a company. I just finished 2 weeks of full-time work and I don't think I want to do that permanently.
I'm a spontaneous person too but I've also been a goal setter most my life. The two don't have to conflict, a goal is something to work toward but you can always change to a new goal or direction if you find through the course of events that you need to change it.
Sounds like you have a reasonable goal and I wish you success in achieving it.
I like this question. In five years I hope to have a larger savings towards my retirement which will be when I am 72 ugh...
I love my job so I hope that I will still be doing what I am now.
I hope to have more grandchildren and have my home bursting with love.
I wish I could listen to the song at the moment, but sleeping baby. Ahhhh.
I like spontaneity definitely, but when it comes to my family, or location, etc. not so much. In five years, have home purchased, and I pray we will still be in Virginia. I can't imagine ever leaving now. I also definitely hope to be back in school working towards a BA in American History.
Great question. No idea. Perhaps could help Grace with the grandchildren thing. Five years gives me plenty of time.
Love the RT movie reference. Great movie.
"I'm going to live."
"But you weren't dying."
"Yeah, but I'm going to LIVE!"
Post a Comment