My camera was very cold when I took these photos of the kids decorating and the dog wearing his reindeer antlers! I like the soft glow that the photos have around them. We found the antlers work as a great bark deterrent;).
nice to see kids decorating trees and I like the picture effects, too. We are unable to get a tree up this year and boy do I miss it! Thanks for posting!
cute cute cute! your doggie! I love the decorating pics too. And the parade..WOW! I have never seen anything like that except for at Disneyland. Its beautiful...
11 comments:
nice to see kids decorating trees and I like the picture effects, too. We are unable to get a tree up this year and boy do I miss it! Thanks for posting!
Your dog looks like its begging for you to take off the antlers :o) Your tree looks great!
Your tree is beautiful and I like the soft glow too. Poor Spencer looks afraid to move. lol
That "glowy" look ended up being just perfect for these pics. :-)
Okay- that is cute. Both the kid and the dog. That poor poochie doesn't seem to love the antlers but he wears them well!
I love the glow in your photos! Really lovely photos. :)
I love the soft glow! Who needs special filters? ;)
Great pictures! Merry Christmas!
Happy birthday to Q! Time flies! And your post inspired me to post our tree decorating on my blog, lol.
cute cute cute! your doggie! I love the decorating pics too.
And the parade..WOW! I have never seen anything like that except for at Disneyland. Its beautiful...
Your camera being cold gives the photos such a neat feel..cozy glow! *sticks camera in freezer* Your pup, with antlers..CUTE!!
These are great images!
Post a Comment