A lot of etsy people feature other etsians and I think it is something I am going to do as well. Why buy something new and made in China, when you can buy something hand made, repurposed or vintage?
I've picked up 2 pieces of vintage luggage that I'm trying to figure out what to do with now. The shopping for items is fun, the listing, pricing and waiting is NOT! :)
My goal for this weekend is to get the rest of the fabric I have here listed. Including the fabric that is in *my* sewing basket. And I don't sew. I may be saying good bye to my sewing machine as well since it takes me forever to thread it and then I can't get it to work with the bobbin. I end up frustrated. I remember not doing well with it in jr high either!
In local, St Paul news...On Monday and Tuesday, our water smelled like formaldehyde. It was really disgusting. It smelled like frog guts everywhere. I am hearing that some of the drainage ponds built 50 years ago in developments are filling too much with sediment and not doing the job they were supposed to. Blech.
And in Minneapolis, the new I-35 bridge is nearly complete and almost open!! I am so excited. It's really pretty too, for a modern bridge. There will be a memorial as well for the victims of the crash. We should have some more info on Monday.
1 comment:
I am loving that photo of celery! I've often thought of creating a photo collage of food for the kitchen. Something like this would be perfect!
Post a Comment