It's my birthday so I'm going to be obnoxiously cute today!
Cute video time:).
Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer...in Japanese....Cause it wasn't cute enough in the original, she had to sing it in Japanese! And Rachel Leigh Cook is very cute (and very Minnesotan!) and the singer of 6p married a Minnesotan (Mark Nash of PFR). Being cute helps with winter.
This was also our wedding planning/rehearsal song. Modern music that people of all ages enjoyed.
Indiana Jones falls for Elizabeth Hurley... This is probably my all time favorite Indiana Jones scene (although close running with the 'where does it hurt' with Marion, lol!). This is long, but my favorite part is towards the end when they go head to head in different languages. I'll have to post it another time, but my friend Grace sent me an interesting email about some of the abuse done to suffragettes...That is NOT cute.
Danielson Famile...Rubbernecker. Obnoxious AND cute! We were at this show. :).
I'm Cute by Dot Warner LOL. The song that started it all...I loved this show when I was in hs.
**Costume ideas...Dot is a *very* easy costume to make. Black turtleneck and leggings, and either a vintage, thrift store or easy to make pink skirt. White face paint (if you want) and a felt yellow flower for your hair (bet Princess Lassertron could make a cute felt flower barrette!!!! She's in my good blogs to read). My aunt (who has Downs') always liked to be a cat for a Halloween, and so we dressed her up as Dot one year, maybe 92...
Buddy Holly by Weezer. The song that made me love them. Cause I didn't way back in 94 or so.
Spike Jonze' Island in the Sun by Weezer Awwww...I can spot a Spike Jonze piece of work a mile away...it usually has monkeys and dogs in it, LOL!!!!!!!!
Spike Jonze' The Sweater Song (Undone) by Weezer. Dogs. LOL. This is my 8 year old's favorite Weezer song...He's so emo already, I'm so proud!!
Keep Fishin' Weezer...muppets. Muppets and Weezer. *passes out from cute overload.
Speaking of Muppets...Where the River Meets the Sea from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, John Denver version...And yes, yes I named my son after the cutest muppet EVER!!! There's a character in the show with our last name too, lol.
I've been singing the chorus wrong for the past 20 years, lol...Bye-Um-Pum-Pum from Happiest Millionaire. Leslie Anne Warren puts the 'u' in cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment